Mar 23rd, 2012 Posted in alternative medicine, Detoxification, Digestive blogs, health, Nutrition, Uncategorized, vitamins, weight loss, Whole food vitamins, women's health | No Comments »
HIT or High Intensity Training has been proven to have positive benefits on the body in terms of cardiovascular fitness and insulin regulation. HIT consists of exercising at full capacity, for short 1 minute intervals, followed by lighter exercise in between. For instance, cycling at full throttle for 1 minute, followed by a moderate pace for a couple of minutes in between, then followed by full out training again.
For people who have little time to exercise, now there is no excuse. I do recommend that you check with your doctor to ensure you are healthy enough to engage in HIT training. Short hard bursts of exercise can be taxing on the lungs and heart if your body is not in good shape, and you may have to ease into this form of training.
Pair this up with a whole food Fat Burner, like VitaTree Fat Burner, and you may be well on your way to not only a healthier lifestyle, but you will also enjoy the benefits of fat loss and cardiovascular health.
For more info visit www.tryvitatree.com.
Feb 21st, 2012 Posted in alternative medicine, Detoxification, Digestive blogs, health, Nutrition, Uncategorized, vitamins, weight loss, Whole food vitamins, women's health | No Comments »
The battle of the bulge is a constant focus for a number of women and men, who despite their best efforts, have difficulty losing that stubborn weight once and for all. Here are my three tips in terms of supplementation for effective weight loss.
1. Detoxification- helps to eliminate stored toxins from the fat cells. Once the toxins are released, the body no longer has to hold onto excess water and fat to dilute the toxins. See my formula VitaDetox for whole body detoxification, with or without dietary changes, it’s up to you!
2. Fibre- Fibre helps make you feel full, so you can end up eating less. Plus, fibre helps elimination through the bowel. See VitaMucil from VitaTree Nutritionals. High fibre capsules that are easy to swallow with no mixing needed!
3. Calcium and Vitamin D3- Studies show that a calcium and D3 deficiency leads to weight gain and the ability to lose weight is hampered. Calcium should be a whole food calcium, not a tablet or capsule that are usually laded with fillers, binding agents and flow agents. See my Whole Food Coral Calcium.
For more info and to order visit www.tryvitatree.com
Dec 7th, 2011 Posted in alternative medicine, health, Uncategorized, vitamins, weight loss, women's health | No Comments »
1. Eat in moderation. If you know you will be at a function later in the day, save your calories for that time and eat a little less before the occasion!
2. Choose healthy foods like the proteins and raw veggies! Watch the sweets. A few little tastes are great, but don’t overdo the sugar as it can aggravate a candida/yeast problem. Once candida is activated, you start to crave more of the wrong foods, especially the sweets and carbohydrates.
3. Continue with your VitaDetox, VitaMucil and VitaTree Daily Essentials throughout the holidays to keep you on track and to keep your energy up!
For more info on Whole Food Vitamins from VitaTree, visit www.tryvitatree.com
Dec 5th, 2011 Posted in alternative medicine, Detoxification, health, Uncategorized, weight loss, women's health | No Comments »
The battle to lose weight is for some men and women, a lifelong challenge. I have counseled many of my patients on how to lose weight effectively, with longterm results and not just a quick fix. Weight loss is a lifelong commitment to taking care of your mind, body and spirit in a healthy way, that then translates into a lean, firm physical body. It is not easy by any means, and requires self-control, discipline and a desire to get and then remain healthy.
With all of those factors in place, I have still seen a number of patients who continued to have difficulties losing weight. I found over the years, that there was a missing link for so many of my patients who diligently worked out and watched their diets. It was TOXICITY. I learned way back in naturopathic college that the body holds onto extra water and fat to dilute the toxins that have accumulated from the exposure either in environment, water and foods. We are all exposed to numerous toxins on a daily basis, some of which we are aware, and many are hidden.
The best way to detoxify is to make sure all the organs are addressed during the detox process. When a detox is not done effectively, and all the organs are not addressed, this can lend itself to the toxins being diverted to another place or organ, that does not have the capability of excreting. This can be even more dangerous than not doing the detox in the first place. I formulated VitaDetox with all this in mind. VitaDetox helps detoxify all the organs of detoxification, plus the blood and lymphatic system. It’s so easy, and all in one capsule. For more info visit www.tryvitatree.com.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/6729306